Starting 1 August 2024, ISB seeks a Pædagog/Pædagogmedhjælper for our Primary After School Club for students aged 5-11
We are looking for a new colleague who can:
- Supervise and engage with children aged 5-11 in a safe, playful and supportive environment
- Plan and lead age-appropriate activities and games to promote social, emotional and physical development
- Collaborate with colleagues and engage positively and proactively with students and parents
- Communicate effectively with parents, providing updates on their child's progress and any issues that may arise
- Help to foster a safe and secure after school care environment that promotes inclusive, respectful behaviour and positive relationships among students
Experience with children aged 5-11 in a group setting, preferably in an after school program or free time activity (e.g. team sports, scouts, etc.)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with a group of children, as well as part of a team
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanour in a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Knowledge of child development and age-appropriate activities and games
An 19 hour permanent position starting 01. August 2024
Working hours between 14:00-17:00 (16:00 on Fridays) + prep and meetings
A multicultural and respectful working environment with great colleagues, a sense of community and appreciative leadership
Possibilities for professional development.
Terms of employment similar to “Aftale for pædagogisk personale ved frie grundskoler” indgået mellem BUPL/FOA og Aftaleenheden ved frie grundskoler.
• A description of your work visa status in Denmark - if relevant.
• A copy of relevant exams and qualifications.
A clean ‘børneattest’ (criminal record) will be required of all candidates offered a position at ISB.
We encourage qualified teachers of all genders, ages, and ethnicities to apply.